Group Exercise Class Schedule
- Registration is required for all classes.
- Classes run on a monthly schedule (See back cover of program guide or back side of group exercise schedule for the dates)
- Members may register at any time for any program in the current program guide. Registration may take place in person, online or by phone with payment.
- SilverSneakers(R) members must register for SilverSneakers(R) classes in person or by phone, and SilverSneakers(R) members may only register for the following month’s SilverSneakers(R) classes. Registration for the next month’s classes usually takes place the third Monday of the month. Watch for the date on the lobby calendar!
- Potential members may register beginning the week prior to class start, in person or by phone with payment.
- MEMBERS may purchase a Walk In Class Pass to attend a single class. Please check with the Welcome Center for availability. Walk In Class Passes are available only to Members of the YMCA of Darke County.
Hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaner is available in all exercise areas of the YMCA. Please do not enter the facility if you are feeling unwell.
We will have SilverSneakers(R) classes on Zoom on Tuesdays at 1:00 PM and Fridays at 10:00 AM. These virtual classes are free and open to all! See below for information on how to join us virtually: