Masks Required by State of Ohio
An ordinance was made on Wednesday, July 22nd that requires all persons to wear a mask in the State of Ohio beginning July 23 as of 6pm.
This applies to both our YMCA of Darke County branches.
Therefore, in accordance with this order we are requiring that all members wear masks when not participating in a class or actively exercising in these facilities.
All YMCA staff will be required to wear masks or face shields unless teaching a Group Exercise Class.
Please note: this order only requires those who are 10 years old or older to wear a mask. In addition, the following do not need to wear a mask:
– Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
– Those who are actively exercising or playing sports;
– Those who are officiants at religious services;
– Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
– Those who are actively eating or drinking.
Please be kind and courteous to our staff as we go through this transition. We appreciate your patience and understanding.